Wednesday, August 01, 2007

To blog list

I have a to do list for blog posts, so I guess technically it's a "to blog list". I'm posting the list for 2 reasons:
  1. So that I remember.
  2. I can no longer use the excuse that no one is going to notice if I don't get around to it.
It's not a long list, but each requires my brain to actually make an effort while writing. So here they are:
  • Follow up to my post on Data Security and Leakage Prevention. I said I'd look at issues to consider and how to address them.
  • My thoughts on the Oracle acquisition of Bharosa that I first mentioned here.
  • James McGovern suggested in a comment on this post (yet another one relating to Securent) that I share my thoughts on "the need for entitlement management in general and the problem space in terms of implementation."
I'll get around to these. In what order I'm not sure. But if you would like to read about one over the others let me know via a comment or by filling in the "email me" form on the right column of the blog.

No comments: