Friday, October 31, 2008

Referencing the Managed Identity Services Survey Results

I've had a few requests from various people asking if they can refer to or quote the Managed Identity Services Survey results. My answer each time has been that I have no issues as long as they don't re-sell the results in any way and to make sure they attribute it to my blog.

So, I've taken the liberty of licensing the survey results under Creative Commons as follows:

Creative Commons License
The Managed Identity Services Survey and Results by Ian Yip is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

In fact, if you cast your eyes over the right column of the blog, you'll notice I've now licensed everything I write/produce on here the same way. Of course if you're planning to refer to the survey results, it would be great if you could tell me just so I know. You don't have to, but it would be nice :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian

Can you publish who won the Ipod?

Ian said...

That will be announced soon. Stay tuned.