Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You can now contact me directly

If you're wondering why I've been so quiet, it's because moving countries is more of a pain than I anticipated and as a result I have not had a chance to focus on making any useful posts.

I'm writing here only to point out that you can now contact me directly if you wish. I've added a contact form widget in the right hand column of my blog (if you're reading this via the RSS feed, you obviously need to go to the site to see/use it). I don't particularly like posting my email address on the web because I don't want to get a whole heap of spam from bots. It's become apparent however, that quite a few people have wanted to contact me but have had to either post their communication as comments on this blog or figure out other ways to get to me (the most creative one was through one of the various social networking sites where they had to sign up just to send me a message).

The contact form does not give away my email address but if you fill it in, I'll get an email. A nice compromise I think.

No comments: